Hostel Riva Pula
Welcome to Riva Hostel, an extension of the top-rated hostel in Croatia, and the most successful in Pula! Located in the heart of Pula’s centre and at the famous Pula waterfront (Riva), we are a few steps away from the historic Forum and Kandlerova Street, which boasts some of the most impressive Roman architecture in Croatia, as well as a variety of cafes, bars, and shops.
Pula’s breathtaking Amphitheatre (‘Arena’) is a mere five-minute walk from Riva Hostel, and all of Pula’s main attractions are within proximate walking distance.
Hostel Riva Pula
Located inside a quiet Austro-Hungarian courtyard building, our newly renovated space consists of many large and spacious sleeping rooms, a huge rooftop terrace with lounge chairs and a bar – great meeting point for our guests! In addition, we offer a common area with TV, free internet computer station and Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Each room in our hostel has very tall ceilings, which makes sleeping with more people in the room quite comfortable!Each room has its own AC unit. Some of the rooms have their own newly renovated bathrooms with spacious shower stalls inside the room, while the rest of the hostel uses a common shower area. In all, there are 13 toilets and 9 showers available at any time!There are three different kitchen areas available for use.
Hostel Riva Pula facilities
- 24-hour CHECK IN/OUT (1. June – 15. Sept.)
- Brand new Guests-only BAR serving wine, beer, cocktails
- Air-Conditioning & Heating in all rooms!
- Laundry available
- 13 x Bathrooms / Toilets (YIPEE, no waiting at all!!) with 9 x 24hr working hot showers!!!
- 4 x Free computer terminals
- Free hi-speed Wi-Fi throughout (works in all rooms now!)
- 3 x Fully equipped kitchen areas
- Huge outdoor terrace / padio with seating for up to 50 people!
- Common area / lounge with LCD, DVD, computer etc.
- Newly renovated, all bathrooms equipped with always working hot showers, this hostel is equally awesome for both individuals and groups (school, corporate etc).