Hotel Brioni Pula
The Hotel Brioni Pula is one of the most highly regarded hotels in Croatia, enjoying a superb location overlooking the indented Istrian Peninsula and charming seafront promenade.Guests also benefit from being surrounded by the lush Mediterranean greenery which is typical of this beautiful stretch of Adriatic coast. The Hotel Brioni Pula is connected to the sea via a series of terraced beaches. The hotel makes the ideal choice of resort for both a vacation and business trip, with a stunning backdrop which is perfect for a variety of business events or meetings.
Hotel Brioni Pula accommodation
Hotel rooms type:
- Single room (max. occupancy 1 person)
- Single room sea side (max. occupancy 1 person)
- Double room (max. occupancy 2 person)
- Double room sea side (max. occupancy 2 person)
- Family room (max. occupancy 4 person)
- Family room sea side (max. occupancy 4 person)
- One bedroom apartment (2+2) (up to 4 persons on the ground floor)
- Two bedroom apartment (4+2) (up to 6 persons on the ground floor).
Hotel Brioni Pula
Located 200 metres from a beautiful pebbly beach, Hotel Brioni also features an indoor and outdoor pool and an a-la-carte restaurant. The centre of Pula and the famous amphitheatre can be reached in 4 km. Free WiFi is available and parking is provided. The hotel is surrounded by a pine tree forest and features easy access to various pebbly and rocky beaches. The hotel is located just a short walk from Pula Aquarium, 1.4 km from Lungomare and 3.0 km from Archaeological Museum in Pula. Pula Airport is 10 km away.
Hotel rooms equipment and furnishing:
- bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer
- SAT TV
- phone – direct dialling
- floor type: carpet
- 220 V sockets