Camping BiVillage Fažana Pula
Camping Bi-village is situated just south of the tourist village Fažana. It is the one of the best campsites on the Istrian peninsula, and the camp itself is overlooking the National Park Brijuni Islands. If you are looking for a campsite in Pula, come and discover our rest stops for tents and more …
Bi-Village, a beautiful campsite in Fazana, awaits you with its variety of different accommodation types for camping lovers: choose the one that suits your needs! In the Bi Village camp there are three restaurants which offers international kitchen at their disposal, as well as a Sandwich-bar.
Camping BiVillage Fažana Pula camping places & facilities
Bi-Village has about 1,100 pitches, around 100 square meters each, which extend along 600 meters of beach.
Camping BiVillage Fažana Pula camping places types:
- Pitch Belvedere: situated in area 1, bookable Friday-Friday
- Pitch Belvedere Sunday: situated in area 2, bookable Sunday-Sunday
- Pitch Graden: situated in area 3, bookable Saturday-Saturday
- Pitch Mare: first and second row of delle Belvedere Pitches
- Simple Pitch: not reservded.
In the pitches you will always find:
- electricity and water connections
- nearby toilets
- possibility of a private bathroom upon reservation
- services for disabled
- baby changing table